Friday, April 27, 2012

The farm life for me!

So I've been gone for over a month....again :)

SO much has happened in the last month.  I got terribly sick and stayed sick for nearly 3 weeks.  We got more pigs, planted our huge garden, started running fence for cattle, and started planning for....goats!

I'm so excited.  We had a guy give us some T-posts and barbwire just for taking it down.  It wasn't much but it was F.R.E.E.!  So I was happy.  We have so much work cut out for us.

This is the hill that we are fencing in for the cows.


We moved our pigs to a new pin so that we can clean up the pin and prepare for the goats.  We are getting Nigerian Dwarf goats for milking!  I'm super excited to be able to have fresh milk everyday...and to be able to make goat cheese, and goat milk soap, and just having goats in general!

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!

THE END =D

Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment