Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reading Eggs Review


I was recently offered the opportunity to review a reading site called Reading Eggs.  Some of you know that my youngest, Logan has a learning disability.  Although we aren't sure what it is, we did have him tested and he does in fact have one.  We are awaiting further testing now. 

But in the meantime, I am always on the search for things to use to help Logan along with his schooling.

I wasn’t sure how well Logan would take to Reading Eggs.  He’s easily frustrated, especially when he doesn’t understand something.  But this website was so awesome to explain each level and game. 




The levels are short enough that they keep his attention, but long enough to actually "teach" him.

 

I started Logan out on the beginners level to help boost his confidence.  But if you have a child that is already reading well they have Reading Eggspress for ages 7+.  

I loved how you can track the child's progress.  Logan loved that for every lesson he got right he won "Golden Eggs".  And then he could use his "Golden Eggs" to play in the arcade.  

If you head over to Reading Eggs you can SCORE a 14-day FREE Trail!

Pricing:

A Monthly Subscription is $9.95

6 Month Subscription is $49.95

Or you can do 12 months for $75.00 

In closing, I have to say....Reading Eggs is such a great site!  Whether you have a beginning reader or maybe you just want to strengthen their phonetic skills, it really is a wonderful resource!


Blessings,













*****I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by The Homeschool Lounge Review Team. I received a 5 week membership to ReadingEggs to facilitate this review. All opinions stated are my own.*****


No comments:

Post a Comment