Thursday, December 29, 2011

The farm is BACK!

So I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted until I checked today.  It's been a minute.  I do apologize. There was a brief time that I didn't have Internet...BOO!  Then the holidays, life, and so on.

Ok, I'm done with the excuses =)  But I'm back....aren't ya glad! hehe

So we raised pigs for the longest and after feed went up so high we decided that maybe we should do away with animal raisin' for awhile.

Now I don't know if you have a lil farm or not, but it's awfully lonely down on the farm when you don't have any critters.  I was having a fit!  So I told my precious husband that I "N.E.E.D.E.D." critters.  I started back small.  I bought some chickens, then we added rabbits (which my doe is PREGO =), and THEN!!!!!!!!  My wonderful friend Audrey gave, yes I said it G.A.V.E. me a mini jack!!!!!!  How awesome is she!!!  Right!

And if he ain't the sweetest thing ever....I named him Jack, well because I'm just not very original.  What can I say! ha!  I am playing around with the name Johnny, that way when I get a mini jenny I can name her June and they will be Johnny and June.  Ya know, Johnny Cash and June Carter???

And here he is:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Is he not PRECIOUS!!!!!  I love him!!!  


Don't ya think so!!!  I sure do!  And I'm so excited.  It's so nice to have animals again.  Right now my Jack isn't too sure about us, but he'll come around...and I can't wait to love on him!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment