Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Strengthening Your Marriage ~ The Dating Divas



I don't think I have ever told you all what a M.A.J.O.R. hottie hubby I have.  Of course he's "The Man" if for no other reason than he puts up with me! HA!  Cause let me tell ya, I'm a HOTT mess most days.

He completes me =D

Ok, so he really is the best.  If I decide I want to rearrange, remodel, redo!  He's the man...he just goes right along with it.  He never shoots my crazy, OCD ideas down.  He ALWAYS tells me how blessed he is to have me and get this:  He even rubs my feet!  *Sorry ladies...he's taken ;) *

While we try to make "time" for one another, it's not always so easy to do.  Between work, kids, homeschooling, and...well...life, it's hard to always remember to set aside time together.  And if you are like me it's hard to come up with ideas!  But these Divas have a website slap full of totally F.A.B. ideas to keep your marriage smokin'.  They offer giveaways, birthday ideas, anniversary ideas and so much more.

Now, I don't make a habit of sharing websites that I haven't completely looked over.  But from what I have seen of these gals they are pretty cool.  I'm not sure if they are Christian, but I feel like they probably are, considering they actually value marriage.  And let's face it, not many people do these days.

I am so grateful to my friend for sharing the site with me, so what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share the site with you???  So go check'em out!  And be sure to share with your girls, cause ya know...who doesn't want a toasty romance with their man ;)

Once more, here's that link: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/  Check'em out!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment