Sunday, March 20, 2011

The "would have been" school room

Wel-l-l-l-l-l, I "would have" had pictures of our school room makeover, but as I mentioned in an earlier post, my hubby has decided that he would like to totally rearrange the house....every room except our kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room.  So, what "was" the school room will soon be the living room.  My husband has already started moving furniture, so I wasn't able to get pictures of what "would have been" our school room.

Once the rearrange is complete, we will use the dining room as our school room.  Which is fine by me.  It's a pretty large room.  And it's the one with the BEST light.

We will be able to get all of our school stuff in the dining room.  And I'm sure we will just use the dining table as our school table.  I haven't decided just yet though.  And I probably won't until I get all my school furniture in there.

But once everything is in it's new (and final resting place...I HOPE!!!), then I will post pictures.  I can't wait to post a picture of my chalkboard that a friend gave me.  And all I did to it was repaint it with chalkboard paint.    It's super fly ;)

Oh!!  And don't forget...we are also remodeling our bathroom!  I honestly think we have too many projects going on! LOL  But I think we can handle it.  It's what we do!

I'll be doing a post soon about our bathroom!

Until next time....

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment