Monday, September 6, 2010

My very FIRST Blog Award!

So, I'm sorta new to this whole blogging thing and while I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like too, I have managed to blog more than I thought I would.  Does that make sense?! hehe

I came over to check on my blog and make a new post, when I saw that Tina over at Being Made New had awarded me the "One Lovely Blog Award"!



I'm so honored.  I did try to make my blog pleasing to the eye.  I wanted something classy, but fun.  I think I found that balance.  And while I can't promise I won't change it in a month or so, for now I'm completely content with it.  And it's nice to know that someone noticed!

So in honor of my award, I will share three things that I think are "lovely":

1.  The sound of my babies laughing.
2.  Daisies
3.  Sunsets

And now to pass on this award.  I think that these 3 ladies have lovely blogs:
1.  Bobbi at Snoodle Doodles
2.  Sam at The Kelley Eight
3.  Stephanie at Living Life On His Terms

Upon accepting the honor, each one of you should:
1.  Put the One Lovely Blog award logo on your blog and/or in a new post.
2.  In a new post, share 3 things you think are lovely
3.  Pass the award on to 3 fellow bloggers.
4.  Link the nominees within your post.
5.  Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
6.  Share the love and link to the person whom you received the award.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maranda! I am following your blog from the THL. I, too am new at blogging and have been given this award. I wanted to pass it on to you and find that you already have it. Is there any rule about having two? I'm going to give it to you again, as the rules I received are a little different. Your blog looks really nice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete