Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beef Teriyaki Noodles *YUM*


I have to say right up front: THIS WAS AWESOME!!!!
It's super easy to make and soooo good!  The only thing I think I will do different when I make it again is to add corn.  Other than that, it was just so good!  I can't remember to save my life where I got this recipe from.  I think the Kraft website, but honestly I just don't remember.  I search the web every week for new recipes and I go to SO many sites that I don't remember one from the other.  If I remember I'll be sure to share with everyone! 

Ok, so here is the recipe and you be the judge.



2 tablespoons olive oil or veggie oil
sirloin steak (cut into small cubes)
medium onion
frozen bag veggies (Or you can use fresh.  I used the Great Value Asparagus Stir Fry Mix)
1 clove minced garlic or 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic
3 cups cooked pasta (we love pasta so I cooked a whole box of spaghetti noodles)
2 cups tomatoes
1 bell pepper cut into strips
1 can whole kernel corn

Sauce:
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

If you like more sauce, just double the sauce recipe!

Put oil, garlic, and beef in a pan and lightly brown the beef.
Add veggies and saute until tender *cook them on medium*
Add sauce and cook over low heat until thick.

And enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I came over from the HSL to check out your blog. I look forward to seeing what all you post. This recipe looks real yummy!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam=)

    Hi Amy~ I'm so glad you came over! You have to try the recipe! It's so awesome....we love it! I look forward to reading your blog as well!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete